We invite suitable candidates to join our team.
- You will be responsible for various aspects of auditing functions (statutory and special audit) including audit planning, system review documentation, audit fieldwork, preparing statutory accounts and cash flow statements.
- Experience in handling Group audit will be an advantage.
- You will guide and supervise the work of Audit Assistants.
- You will assist with the administration of Audit Department.
- Accountancy graduate or a member registered with ISCA
- At least 3 years’ of audit experience
- Positive attitude, meticulous
- Good communication and writing skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please email in your detailed resume indicating your current & expected salary and a recent photograph to: